Thursday, September 22, 2011

The fine sense of touch

As the last two posts have been in some way or other related to the sense of touch I'd thought I would finish the theme off with a final call to the tactile aspect of life. For the last few weeks my work has ment that I have spent more time than I would choose with 1's and 0's. The currency of modern photography usually ends in the term 'file'. But my love of the medium is not set alone by it's image making power but also the smell, touch and almost the taste which accompanies film, foil wrapping, the interior and backs of cameras and of course all those dirty chemicals. They will always be an important part.

Danemark. summer 2011 – another type of printing which leaves you with truly dirty fingers, pure joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment