Monday, March 18, 2013

Never ending story

                                                        Yorkshire Dales, UK. andy rumball 2012

It seems this winter has no intention or need to step aside and allow the cycle of life to turn it's wheels on it's infinit trail. I glance this March night through the windows, shielding me from the frantic flow of the fine snow particles on the cold wind currents. I think of this as a long winter yet a year ago on a visit to England and the Yorkshire Dales over Easter and the new green hills of my home land were not to be seen. In the matter of a few hours the land before my eyes was reduced to a delicate pencil sketch. The brutal beauty, monocrome and cold teased me as I fought with wet lens and wind to capture just something of that truly original Easter weather. Maybe, just maybe I will have a second chance this Easter, here in Berlin.


      Yorkshire Dales, UK. andy rumball 2012


      Yorkshire Dales, UK. andy rumball 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment