Sunday, January 9, 2011

Looking straight in the eye

magazine wall installation. 2010 (detail)

Opening night - final installation of six. 2010
(incorporating a photographic series of portraits and architecture) 

I've avoided posting anything before of the above project which was completed last year. It was a commission for a series of installations for a hotel opening with the theme based around the buildings previous usage, that of a fashion school. Why only now do I post something, well, although appreciated by all unfortunately this appreciation does not include paying outstanding bills as of yet. This has left a sour taste, but I wish to move onwards and as I look things straight in the eye this new year, I find myself posting something of this work. I will endeavour to post a selection of images over the next few days. For now it's a dark rainy sunday  afternoon and a warm tea beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment