Monday, February 6, 2012

After Hours

They say if you can't beat them, then join them, so I guess you can sort of say that with the below image and my day, last friday. So you find your location, you monitor the weather and you wait for the most promising day. This day was ment to be friday, as I awaited the air to be thick with snow for a new picture for my series on Bee Hives. It did so in the very early, dark hours of dawn but then only presented a picture postcard of blue skies and white over all. They promised more to fall, I went, I waited, I waited and I waited. I did take some shots but they were not what I was after and as dusk draw in I had to admit defeat on this occasion. But the evening light and the dark shadows of night offer something special and an insight to man's alienation and dominance over his environment and with it a subject in it's self.




after hours Nr. 1B. berlin 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment