Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Andy's first post



There is a line from a Peter Gabriel track which goes something like, 'all you people in TV land I will wake up your empty shells...' I can not claim that this blog site will wake up your empty shells but I can say from my perspective the whole internet communications has eventually burnt a hole through my shell of resistance. That of resistance to a constant need to expose every minute, of every hour, of every waking moment of our lives. I have no urge to invite you all into my private world but I do have an interest in bringing aspects of the mechanics of the creative process which I enjoy and describe as work to a broader audience. So I apologize now, for the gradual unfolding of this site is in itself a learning process and the desired purpose and result I have yet to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment